Translate

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Simple fun from a simple script

Windows scripting sometimes found awful. Accidentally I found the following script. It is fun. If you run could run this You wouldn't kill the process it consumes, till you restart. Interestingly One can treat this as a kind of simple virus. However many viruses may not be having gigantic codes as we all tend to assume. They will be simple but creative like below ...


@ECHO off

:Begin

msg * Hey

msg * Are you having fun?

msg * I am!

msg * Lets have fun together!

msg * OMG you have been owned

GOTO BEGIN

2 comments:

Tharaka Devinda said...

I think the task schedular will identify this as a non-responsive application. Food for thought though. I will test this when I'm home with a VM. :D

Chaki said...

Hey, Tharaka, I am too inquisitive on your thought. Like to know what is your find ?